International Logistics Sales Specialist
1. College degree or above, major in international shipping, logistics, English, international trade, e-commerce, marketing, etc. is preferred.
2. Proficient in using company office software (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT);
3. Strong sense of responsibility, passion for the logistics industry, good at communication and exchange with people;
4. Excellent graduates can also be hired
1. Expand international logistics air and sea freight, China Railway and international commercial express delivery services, and promote the company's advantageous prices and channels;
2. Develop new and maintain existing customers through online sales, telemarketing, and on-site visits, provide quotes to customers, and facilitate orders;
3. Through the company's existing customer resources, explore potential customers, understand customer conditions and needs, seek cooperation, and achieve sales performance;
4. Regularly maintain existing customers and establish good long-term cooperative relationships.
Contact person: Miss Ming 0755-86544579